Stock up on these no-bake protein balls for easy snacking.
Chocolate cricket protein balls recipe
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 3/4 cup dried pitted dates
- 1/2 cup nut butter
- 1/4 cup 100% Pure Mighty Cricket Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Add all ingredients except water to food processor.
- Pulse until ingredients are blended and oats are finely chopped, almost like flour consistency. (about 7-9 times)
- Slowly add water to the food processor and blend until the mixture sticks together. You may need to add more or less water – use just enough to form balls without getting too tacky.
- Add mixture to a large bowl, using your hands mix in chocolate chips.
- Form energy bite mixture into 1″ balls and store in air tight container in refrigerator.